Friday, May 29, 2015

Kailangan Kita By Markie Halimbawa (THE SINGING BED)



I'm Markie Halimbawa, 24 working as a technical support in harte hanks taguig city.. Took up BS Psychology at far eastern university.. Was born in hagonoy, bulacan and currently residing in makati city.Loves playing volleyball with friends, watching movie in cinema house with my better half and an addict player of DOTA. I'm a singing idol in our company. Harte-Hanks, 1st placer..This is actually in my ate macherrie bustos pad.. We were having an after shift bonding since day off naman po namin that day.Then suddenly.. Si ate.. Naisipan akong videohan kasi lagi po talaga niya ako pinapakanta everytime na magkasama kami. I have coughs and cold that time and never realized that it would turn out this way.. Thank you for appreciating my video and giving my title. "The singing bed" 


Subscribe to get more videos :